Wednesday, September 5, 2007

lol

I'm just going to branch off this blog into a new subcategory for my own benefits. I'm giving myself a space and another option to vent frustrations and real inner feelings. Lol. Don't worry, I'm not going to cut myself; I just feel I should let it out of me, rather than just take it all in. So it won't be the everyday mandatory what-we-do things all the time anymore; get ready. Har.

I loathe hypocrissy. I really do. Stop acting like you care please. I'm so sick and tired of this facade. You care like what, 2 peanuts worth? Seriously; I'm so over it. Get your act over and done with and tell me what you truly want.

Perhaps I'm merely just peaking the tip at teenage angst.
Immature,
Childish,
I like those adjectives. I don't want to grow up just yet. D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home