Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sadness

Yesterday was tons of fun. Met Nyk and Amanda's mates after at Business. Some had to leave for home earlier; so that was that. But the rest sorta went down to Dhoby to slack, hahahar. HM, WZ, Nyk, Amanda, Don and meeee; HIP DINER anyone? T'was okayyy lah. Abit dry for my liking though. Went arcade siao at Xchange after that; had like consecutive showdown and tag teams against each other. HAHHAR. and DDR, and lota. Stayed until they shut down the power and chased us out ! LOL.

More slacking at Long Island yet again to celebrate Amanda's first day of independence. LOL; and home after.

Hiak, fun. :D

----------------------

Today was rather disappointing though. I don't see how people who put in tons of effort deserve to get like, something lower as compared to something probably substandard? I doubt the liability of the marking scheme and the marker. I was like soooo annoyed at him la. And to think the whole class tolerated his 'tsks tsks' for like almost off a week alr. Everyone simply needs to buy themselves a lollipop and give each other a pat on the back; for it's something SO HARD TO DO. I swear I was about to choke him and tear the hair out of my scalp everytime he hovered about me; tsk tsking and making his standard repetitive comments. Bahhh, whatever. I'm so over this. I can't wait for the block to be over. New modules, new semester, new beginnings and new forecomings. Wee. :D

Had Grandmama's chicken stew for dinner just now; a little heartwarming to finally get to taste homecooked food yet again; after eating out for such a long period of time. (:

I love the sound of popping Post Breakfast Blueberry cereal in milk. Hahahar. Yum !

GOING BACK NV TMR, LALALA. wooooosh. It makes skipping VPEss all worth it. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home