Saturday, August 25, 2007

bulah.

EW.

I just thought I'd post that in response to Shawn winning Campus. So gross please. And to think it was bad enough for him to win over Benjamin. Cringe! He wins overall champion. He's not even cute; and I bet you, all the votes for him probably came from his kiasu aunties.

(maybe I'm just bitter. NOT. Lol.)
Oh well. I still love my Hum! (:

what an end to a great show; at least there's guessx3 to look forward to.

I just realised a few minutes ago, the scratches on my A2 M-B. Its probably the 60cm ruler sticking out my bag and tarnishing the surface whilst I was like carrying it on the side. So I'm prolly going down to Bras Basar tomorrow (again -.-) it's like a 2nd hommmmmmme. D: and the travelling time takes forever, so depressing.

I'm craving donuts. Anyone? :D Orange chocolllllate.

On another sidenote; I had pizza today cause Mama had an offer coupon for a free Hawaiian reg pan if you buy any other regular. Had like.. 9 slices the whole duration of today; and I SWEAR. I SWEAR. I'm going to gain a few pounds, and that makes me sad. D: I should stop eating a day and meditate or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home