Wednesday, August 8, 2007

hahaha

My turn to stay in school till the late hours ! :D hahaha. Appears it's the latest I've ever stayed in TP with the exception of overnight stays and camps. Boo. Lol.

GulaGula. I've finished working on the blurb of the SPCA on the back, and have chosen out 5 of 6 of my 'Just so you know' facts. Yay. Somehow, I really want to say that it's a big mission accomplished, but I know fairly well it's not. The drawings better fCking live trace itself or I'm soooooooooooooo busted. Like hardcore-massacred. It's due in approximately one week and a little less with every passing minute.

Deadlines, deadlines. Ahhhh. I actually didn't want to come to school today, but Uncle persuaded me to come. Lol. But everyone else didn't! And already uncle's showing symptoms that he misses Joleen's shooting. Haw-haw. Nevermind, there's me and Wenlin to dish what we can offer. HARHAR.

Today was actually much more productive compared to yesterday, when I didn't come to school. Surprise, surprise? Not really, because it's kind of expected for someone who's at home to laze and forget about everything. Goodbye problems, i'm sending you to oblivion for now. My project is more important than yo ass, kay.

Hahahaarrr. Will see everyone I want to see tomorrow. Probably with the exception of Charlene koh. (LOL.HARHARHAR. JOKING.) Should be pretty fun. Happy National Days Eve everyone! :D

Zhang Dong Liang!! D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home