Friday, August 10, 2007

poolside

I was by the pool earlier, working on more sketches for the post card thingthong; when I saw this fCking adorable little boy. omg. he was on the float, barely 4 years old i think; which his mother was supporting. Damn cute. Name was Zach (Zack, Zak, Zac, whatever)

Thats besides the point. The thing I want to talk about, is his other toddler friend. He kept reciting her name while he was on the float; rhon-da, rhon-da. Emphasising the da, making him sound abit like wang xin ling. LOL (geddit? nevermind.)

So his friend was Rhonda. I'm thinking to myself; which parent in the right mind would name their kid Rhonda? Lol. It's like super traditional aunty in my opinion. It's almost close to naming your cheenapok kid Xiaohua. Lol. (Not like they're not doing it in China, but.. :\)

I'm not in the position to criticise, cause who knows, their family might really like the name Rhonda or it having some symbollic meaning, but I know fo'sure, I'm not naming my kid that. Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home