Wednesday, August 22, 2007

helol.

Kee Jan's nice so far, just that he tends to get a tad naggy and over the top with his tsk tsk. I was literally cringing and hoping he strays from me everytime he hovers over me and goes "tsk tsk, not very good ahhh, yah; should trim to make it beautiful" or something along those lines. but he's genuinely nice and caring; so yahhh.

Lee from the workshop today during the orientation was DAMN DAMN funny. Pls. Winner. Uncle's idol. "By right, we should do this this this; by left, ..." HAHAHAR.

I'm getting so fed up of pen knives and cutting boards. I HATE SLICING THROUGH THICK THINGS. D:

Bras Basar after class today to get my OWN set and T square. I feel so quilty every time Xuefen's falls to the ground and rubs against the floor be it smoothed or rough. (It's still in rather mint condition even though what I've typed sounds pretty overrrr, hahaha) with Uncle and Wyncy. Wyncy's mom fetched; so yahhh; nice :) Lol.

Had Japanese after, and walked BACKKKK to Art Friend even though we alr. got our stuff to get mounting boards again. Forgot the first time round. Wyncy got cheated of like $3.90, =x.

Some pics of our clay session today; pretty fun. :D had to do one blind folded and the other open-eyed. Some pictures during 3D art fund the day before as well; cause i was bored out of my minddddddddddd.


Happy Harry :D

Finger Family! Happy Harry, Sad Sally, Mad Mary, Excited Alexy and Stoned Jony (Couldn't think of adjectives alr. lurhhh. spare me)

Shavonne's :D

Class. Stoning during the video about this what'shisname sculptor. KEEJAN WAS SLEEPING ALSO KAY. I SWEAR. he nodded off like few times !!

Hiding under table. HAHAR.

Mona Lises. We were that bored. D:

Toilet timmmmme. After lunch

TODAY! I did this blindfolded. Anyhow squeeze and agar agar. Clay was cold and squishy ! fun.

And when I could see! :D Don't know what it is though.

If you're thinking along the lines of "AYEEE, why all your pictures!? D:" It's not because I'm ZILIAN ! It's precisely why, and they share the same sentiments, so everything I take is aloneeee, noone wants to take with me D: BOOO harhar. And those that do turn out awful. Soooo. LOL.
OH YARRR. and I watched Star Search. Mei Ling anddd Hao Yi (more humble than his brother, imo.) :D !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home