Monday, August 20, 2007

galagula

Was upset with family over some problems, but Zhen asked me out cause we were totally dazed and spacing out at home, so I went over with some plannnnns. Hahahar. Got out her heirloom bikes (LOL WTF?) and cycled over to Shell to prepare for some Santa Shopping. The plan was to cycle to everyone's place and drop them a gift of chocolate or spare sweets and whatnot; but the thng was everyone was busy with something else where ! BUT NOT HOME. BAHH.

so, 2nd thought; we cycled to Jalan Kayu for some prata and soy desert supper ! (I'm so gaining from this, phux. D:) Was good food, and the entire journey throughout was breeeeezy and cool. The air was like moist, and the seats and handles of the bikes were wet when we returned after our food and talk. (so gross, yet so intriguing.) To and fro was super cold and shiok, yes; night riding is damn fun.

AND WE TALKED ABT WHAT WE FORSEE EVERYONE TO BE LIKE 30 YEARS DOWN. mwahahaha.

too funny.

zhen made me better; thanks so much! :D i still intend on giving people who i think i should, the cold shoulder; so YAHHHH.
i better sleep; i have to get my T and set squares frm xuefen tmr in the early morning. Have to have her wake up at 8-ish, even though she ain't got sch tmr; SO SORRY ! D: but thanks a HUGE lot. I really, really appreciate it. UNCLE ALSO! for helping me print. I owe you guys big time.

:D
ANNND. FOR THE LAST TIME. DESIGN SCH IS NOT ENGGGG ^%)*$#!&#$!
Lol.

point proven.



ah dong liannnng. :D HAHAHAR.

PS* I think i've just potentially broken the leg of my bed frame ;-;
ANDDD. i hate when people don't know i'm angry or feign otherwise. bllllah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home