Sunday, August 12, 2007

oh my god.

blame myself for not working on my work like earlier; when everyone was. i've been on the freaking comp for like almost forever alr. Yesterday night was hectic; I was on BOTH bertnam and my main at once; if only I had a roller chair. They were right beside each other too!

Then I realised live trace fucked up on me; so I had to get a change of plans and pen every fucking thing. I'm also rather satisfied with myself for the ability to adapt too, luckily. Lol. (Pardon if you don't understand; the final line is just that I've been freaking stressed and busy. D:)

After wednesday; IF iget everything done. I TELL YOU; I'M GOING OUT ON A SPREE OR SOMESORT. all this looking at computer is making a toll at my eye sigh. The worse thing is; I'VE YET TO COMPLETE A SINGLE CARD. My coms have been on since 11am; and when i let one break; I switch the other on, and then again, and again. I pity my CPUS. NEVERMIND. tomorrow, i'll go use the school one!

HWAHWAHWA

kill me pls. I need to stop working and watch some TV; otherwise I'll freaking tear my hair off my scalp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home