Thursday, August 23, 2007

ayebi

I have this sudden uncontrollable emotional urge to come blog; about what? I have no idea either. Lol. My heart just tells me this is what I should do, and do I shall.

I'm hooked on 讨厌红楼梦 by Tao JiJi ! :D hahahar. Woooo. So random, but I have nothing to blog about anyways.

Sculpture making today was a mess, I'm so horrible at junk compiling. Lol. Soooo going to borderline the marks. Nevermind. More purchasing, and more cutting up. Lol. So pointless; just to teach us how to mount. Shouldn't we be sponsored? - We pay school fees !! (what a lame excuse for trying to evade spending more money )

Imogen Heap is so fCking weird. She's not even a singer I think. She's probably like, murmurer. Hah. I'll just keep it in my itunes to keep the song count upppp. hahahar.

Mounting another A3 object tomorrooow. Don't know what picture to use. Used a lame chicken one for my window framing today. Blahhh.

Watched HairSpray today. Too draggy and overwhelmed with songs for me. They're good, catchy no doubt; but everyone breaks into singing mode every like 5 minutes. Heh.

I have a mosquito bite !! D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home