Monday, September 3, 2007

LOLZERS

I'll post about what happen yesterday; since today was too hilarious and I've yet to get the pictures from Jo yet; so. HAHAHAR. I'll postpone it to sometime again. :D

Ard to AMK Jubilee Area with family cause Mama wanted to get new reading specs. Lol. Pick and chose and came up with something flashy orangey. Hot. Dinner at S88 or whatever that's called. Wasn't the bestest; but yeah. Heh. Back to Hub for grocery shopping and shun bian stock up on house tidbits. Hiakhiak. Cabbed home cause grandmama wanted to get alot of stuff. Weee.

And that was about it..

YA.
put it short; i just wanted to blog la hokay?! LOL.

changing the song to something from lin you jia yoga. it's pretty good (he's not the original singer of that song) but he has like way weird pronunciation. He recites ren as jyen? Gosh, i don't even know how to type what he calls it as. Hahahar. Nevermind, sidetracking.

Came up with something for VPEss tomorow, but I've got a feeling it's something keejan won't have a feel for. So it's probably back to the drawing board for more ideas in the meanwhile. Bahhhs. This sucks. I can't wait for the holidays to like, come. Blahhh. Gooshness, busy busy week to come. Birthday celebrations, Steamboats, Kboxes. Many many more! Not forgeting the dough, ready to be fried with every coming occasion. Going pok like pork alr. SADNESS.

Alright. Tatata, have to go work on some clever ideas for tomorrow now. Won't want to fail this one, do we? :D



Minda forwarded me a super unglam uncle picture. I won't post it up for his own privacy's sake; but i have it saved!! HARHARHAR. It's damn funny, I was laughing to myself damn hard. Goshness, I shan't talk about it anymore and let him win sometimes. =x Lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home