Monday, September 3, 2007

Gah.

Gotta bring Bertnam to sch tmrow. Charging him up now, fueling him with sufficient energy and horsepower to run in like 9 hours.

I've decided. His full name shall be
Bertnam Mackenzie Tan.
oh my goshness. too clever. note the smart homographic usage with mackenzie? hiak hiak hiak. i should applaud myself for that.

gosh the lack of sleep is driving my sanity through the roof.

note to self: cut my nails soon; it hurts when i remove my contacts with sharp nails. fCk.
I'm too lazy to brush my teeth today, so I just gurgled listerine. I think that should work. Besides; i feels like it works even stronger than colgate.

Bought hairdye yst! Should be working on my hair soon once the hols start. Get a cut and colour. Excitement. Geeezers. :D

Nights! I shall sleep now and think of ideas on the bus tomorrow. ._.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home