Tuesday, September 4, 2007

fCk

Not really in a good mood now. So sick and tired of putting in effort and not getting recognised for the effort put in. Perhaps its a proper deserved reflection of whatever I've done, but it sure doesn't reflect the effort I've actually anchored in to get the work done.

Besides, your work isn't exactly the best work on planet either.. At least in my own opinion. (I'm not talking about myself, though no doubt mine's barely even there. Lol)

Maybe i'm just a little too hard on myself; or asking too much from my abilities. Whatever. I'm just so tired of trying this block. I hope a well deserved rest will nature my ego and put me back in stride again. Maybe, just maybe. This is what it's like to be discouraged. Heh.

Gahh

fCk.

I'm so over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home