Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hello.

Work work work in school till it was like 7:30pm, goshness. BLAH.

Dinner was like; 2 hotdogs from IKEA, 1/2 a pack of Casava Tapioca chip from the vending machine, several free Famous Amos chips, a blue coral snow ice bubble tea and a cup of cereal when I got home. Oh well. Hahaha ! My route to dieting! (With that much sugar intake, it'll probably be like the other way about, blahhhh. ._.)

I love the popping sound of Post blueberry cereal in cold milk. Appetizing!

I really want to thank uncle for helping me out with my base today! :D Thank you sooo muchness. Sooo tired after winding in and out the 3 other flowers. Goshness. Out of wires, so we had to go opposite school to actually PAY for our materials before we even started. Such a horrible plight. Gah. Totally went crazy doing the sculpture. Boredom does that to you, triple cringe.

Thanks to Nyk and Amanda too for being concerned. HEARTS. I feel loved. I'll have to see if I can make it and attend the thing-thong tomorrow. Sorry ! D: Missdom.

I hate wires.
I hate winding.
I have like 2 (dried) bleeding cuts on my right hand.
I have like a gazilonka scratches.
I think Joleen's husband aka the plier, is really blunt.

HAHAHA. let me tell you something. I was soooo tired on the bus right, I fell asleep and overshoted, and went all the way to J8. LOL. Hilarious huh. Blah. Soon bian walked about since there were like seasonal store wide sales everywhere. Got nothing though. PoA has like $10 tees if anyone's interested.

Bye bye. I need to go do something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home