Saturday, September 15, 2007

wahlao

I can officially inform everyone that I have misplaced my matriculation card. (Argh, this sucks so bad) I have searched high and low at home in every other possible place that it could be and it isn't there! Blah. I mean, which idiot would choose to steal a matriculation card, of all things. I sincerely hope whoever took it would kindly return it back to the design GO of Temasek Poly, pls. (Though I doubt someone took it. I have this huge hunch that it's still within the premises of my home, but I have no idea where it is.)

It's at times like this, you wish you were an Xmen. I want to be a human GPRS tracker, so I can find out exactly where everything I want is. Lest you spend redundant time searching for something just right in front of you. Little mundane things like that make you late for appointments, you see. Bahh.

If I can't find it any sooner before the next semester, I would most probably have to report it, otherwise someone could potentially use my card to steal books out of the library (which would be absolutely horrendous, shit i better stop giving them ideas) and another stash of yuan wang qian would be wasted, due to my carelessness. D: Sob. $30++ aye, I heard. No joke. Who wants to sponsor me?

So bored, nothing to do, and it's almost two.

I feel so lethargic and tired. I swear it must be all the digesting I made my body do today; the sakae buffet and everything. It's taking it's toll and wearing my tummy out. I assure you I've gained several pounds after today's little less-than-extravagant treat. Sad.

I'm so tired I could collapse anytime. The aftermath of the bites from Sentosa are finally start to sink in. so itchy la! GAHH. nowhere to go tmr. D: I better opt to go to places where you don't have to pay. (then again, it's so rare in singapore.) I'm still moping over the factI lost my matric card. I'm still moping over the fact my final marks for the sculpture is less than somebody's. I shall cry myself to bed now, then. Joking. Lol


So lost, so lost. What can I do but wait?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home