Wednesday, September 12, 2007

fd

omg. i can't belief i forgot to blog abt it.
the handle of the shower adjuster knob broke, and i stood there stoning while the water kept flowing out of the showerhead. i freaked out thinking the water would just flow for the whole night cause the knob SNAPPED; and we'd have to change pails in the middle of the night every 10 minutes. it didn't come lose. mom came to the rescue and I went to the other toilet to shower. gross.

D:

I swear my home's decor is so awful. I want to move sooooon. Okay, I love the ammenities but the interior of this home really needs a makeover. It just reminds me of an abandoned ahma's place in marine parade. Gahhhh.

I DESIGN STUDENT SOMEMORE EH.
buaytahan.

if only we all struck lottery.

bulb also blow alr. Lol. Bahhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home