Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hello.

Fun day, accompanied uncle with Jo to get his contacts today; and bought donuts. Weeeee. Uncle's super duper abnormal. Hahahar. Getting good stuff everyday is burning a whole into my account. Sadness. Zzz. I'm going to declare bankrupt soon. Had Sakae today. Hehh.

Yst was awesome also. Slacked under the moonlight by the river quay and had thai express. drew, scribbled and dangled our feets over the rail before we all started to miss our blankies. thanks min da for the shun feng che! :D

Oh Frutti from Munchy's is realllly good. I swear. God, I'm so tired. I'm going to turn in soon, so this entry will be short and sweet. Can't wait for tmr's outting again. Tire myself out even before the holidays have taken their toll. Hiakhiak.

I think I'm coming to terms with stuff, which relieves me of a huge burden. :D

I'm trying to find Hey You by Madonna. Anyone has?
NIGHTS

Oh, the river so still. We've been there, we've done that. We've left our marks. Hah.

GET WELL SOON, NYKELAS ! :D (this is supposed to be orange, but idk why blogger is fCking up D:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home