Sunday, September 9, 2007

Module ends in less than 24hours.

Excitement. The module ends in less than 24 hours, so that's something exciting that I can't wait for. The freedom, the outtings; I hear them calling my name. Ahhh. The birds chirping, so fairy-tale like. Wahaha. I'm so cuckoo alr. All the work has sinked me into a crazy downward spiral of mental retardation.

HAIR DYED. BROWN. WHEE. Lol. Although it was supposed to be kim, butttt. black doesn't take in blonde that well. At least it even changed colour, so that's a plus pt. :D

Stayed up till almost 5 to get my sculpture thingies done. I pray and hope that I can print in 70dpi and all turns out still well. Otherwise, I swear I'm going to slit my throat. D: Aerosol, static, and Post cereal. That's all I'm living on, which is rather depressing.

The biting of chemical is just starting to sink in, and my scalp barely hurts; so its tolerable I guess.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS MODULE TO BE OVER. D: WOOO.

I swear I'm so happy by mid-afternoon on Monday that I could break out into a song like Zac Efron on HSM. HAHAHAR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home