Monday, September 24, 2007

Lol.

Wow, everyone's acting up and being so reminiscent and teary-eyed (i imagined this, just let me win okay!!/ ala~salvin) about the new timetable, and don't get me wrong!! i totally echo their thoughts. I'm just not one who express it well in literate forms and I'm not good with emotions and all that thingies. I just really want to give a simple shout out to my fellow classmates:

Time really flies. It's been what? countable months since we've formed the class and I can honestly say I've bonded with a vast majority of you guys. I've enjoyed the times we laughed at uncle, wenlin's whining, joleen's nesses, wyncy's manliness and many many more! I can't list them all out, I can't afford to; or I'll tear! (maybe, hahaha) But all in all, I just want you guys to know I've really enjoyed the times I've shared with each and every one of you through the months and despite the fact our timetables take a turn for the worse (as in, we don't get to see each other as much), I do look forward to bumping into all, if not most; of you in school! Please please please do meet up frequently and I sincerely do mean it, it's been a pleasure and a complete blessing to be able to spend the entire (okay, 5/6?) span of the semester with you guys. This could be the start of a great poly life. :D LOVES.

And to my north vista beloved group of besties; no i haven't forgotten you guys!! don't feel all neglected cause I haven't been eating the best food with you guys or spending the most time with ya'll and I'm sorry! I know you guys don't take it to heart, and say it with a joking manner (or do you? HAHAHA) but I want all of you to know, I cherish each and everyone of you and I'm glad for the fact that you've been a part of my life. You all know how much I appreciate you guys right!! Arigato, (i think it looks better spelt without u, whatever) for sticking with me through thick and thin throughout the 4 years, and up till now. I hope all of that will never end, I LOVE YOU GUYS. ganbate! :D

Wow, that was something aye. I watched a big half part of "A litre of tears" and it's really set my priorities straight in life, to cherish every single thing and person around you- each day you live, without any regrets. To top it off with a lovely little cherry, I've picked up some japanese terms! :D

What's an entertaining post without a picture? I couldn't find anything on my (desktop) of sentimental value, so a chicken shall do for now. I hope it reflects how I really think of you guys, do my thoughts justice! ((:

AYE, it's a celebratory sacrificial chicken from china okay. mai siao siao. It may be dead, but it's soul has been captured on film. Don't pray pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home