Sunday, September 16, 2007

boob

Oh my gosh, this is such a calamity!

I saw another person with another piece of clothing I have! GAHHHHHH. This is bad. (It's supposed to be rare too, figuring it's BUM and not Newbie or something.)

FASHION DISASTER.

i have to get my clothing overseas liao. i'll fly away to somewhere whenever I feel like having shopping sprees.

SWEE BO!
if only I were that rich.

FASHION POLICE, I NEED YOU.

I wasn't intending to blog cause I was too lazy until I browsed friendster. Now my heart is shattered, never to be repaired. This is highly disheartening.

napped just now, cause i got woke up in the early mornings (just when i was about to fall into a deep slumber, dang. IT WAS RAINING TOO, SO SHIOK LA. WAHLAO) to get prepared to go to the temple. family was moving the ancestral tablets over, so yeah; can't complaint that much aye. So fillial as I was, I got up and everyone was here alr! wahhhh. guilt trip, but nehmind, still must wait for another uncle and his vehicle before we could leave.

okayokay. long story cut short. off to the temple and the monk prayed. had vegetarian egg noodles (which i didn't really like; it's a matter of preference hokay. not cooking.) and there so many kids in these yellow tees in buddhism studies class. Wah so cool, machiam cell, the chee-nah version. Tempted to join, but so old alr. hahaha, and I feel so sinful; but oh well.

I really like the temples, ahhh serenity. So peaceful. Hmmmmm. No, I'm not going to be a monk, I don't think. Hahaha. I just like the atmosphere, oooh. :D


the lost and forbidden friendster pic. hiakhiak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home