Monday, September 17, 2007

andrew.

I wish I were a musician, I really do. Violinist, harmonica-ist, whateverist; also can. I think music lets you escape into a world of surreality and pretense security. When you're into the mood and playing an instrument, I really think you'd subconciously be transported to another world of your own. Maybe in your mind or something, but then again; it's one of the only other worlds where you can be alone and do your own things.

No wonder people always said classical music was chim.

Makes me think how come I didn't appreciate the recorder then? Hmm.

Recorder lousy lah. Flute or something more outstanding. More qi-pai. hahaha. I think my command of english really is slipping through my fingers. I don't read as much anymore; and I have to take uber long to get that word off the tip of my head. Sometimes I don't even remember the right word to use, and I find a less-than-impressive substitute. Bahhhh.

I really need to get a grasp on the english language again. boo.

going to check into a chalet in less than 13 hours ! sweet. hahahar. uncle don't emo nemo alr. okay. :D smile.

i'm sooooo tempted to go buy munchy donuts before I check in. hmmm.

lets keep a secret; just you and me. okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home