Friday, June 8, 2007

Campus Thoughts.

I promised Amanda to give credits for Campus Superstar when I do see someone I like; and surprisingly; Joanna wasn't as scary on the show! Lol! Nyk called her a satay; but I like her voice. Low, yet appealing. It's just her photo that left a bad impression I think.

Agnes and Keely were okay I suppose; all pretty alright. Though I didn't see how Zhengning was so good. Sorry. I feel bad for JiaQi; I really did like her. It's a pity cause neighbourhood schools usually get trashed by big convent schools and other big named self-providing ones; just cause the people there are generally closer? and more willing to vote? that or; the teachers and principal just give it their all themselves. Neighbourhood schools just don't get as much credit as they deserve; pity.

Marcus sang wokeyi!! :D and he hit the after notes which I can't (is it very hard to?), so it was rather relieving. the rest were okay; Junjie was mumbling a whole lot into the mic; so no comment. Fukuan was really hilarious with his robotic handmovements. He needs to loosen up and wrk on his stage presence? I don't know; but his voice is damn good though. Potential. :D
Xubin sounded pretty bad, but he was a looker though; and last but not least; Shawn was clearly the best of the night.

Disclaimer: I may not be any abled musician to comment; but yeah. Just personal thoughts. Lol.

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home