Wednesday, June 6, 2007

poem!

'i await the signs of your presence,
'but no, you're barely there.
'i grin whenever the small icon at the corner lights
'but no, you didn't log on MSN.
'butterflies gather everytime my phone vibrates
'but no, you didn't call me.
'waiting for you so,
'but no pleasant memories await my thoughts and wants.
'oh.
'my heart skips a beat with every ring of the dialtone,
'hoping you pick up the phone.
'but to no avail, no reply, not once or twice.
'my heart sinks low, into an endless pit.
'i await your reappearance another day,
'for you're like a flutter, an angel, somewhat.
'perhaps one day.
'or maybe;
'you're just playing me silly.
'toying; confusing.
'i don't know; i have high hopes.
'dashed?
'i wish not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home