Saturday, June 2, 2007

kgh

Lol.
The new CSS2 website is up!


yay. there's a benjamin.
he's going to win.
just because his name is so hottt.

teri's impressive; i saw her youtube video,
and she doesn't speak chinese very well.
kudos.

xubin's a looker; and joanna scares me.
i think my new DP says it all huh?


okay, sorry. don't say i'm mean just cause i'm timid okay. i was relli intimdated by her big flowy witchlike hair; and xiao cha bor grin. she may sing well, i don't know. i may like her, time will tell.

i was looking through some old photos; memories. sigh.
i'm tempted to show everyone how cute i was as a toddler. :D
serious okay; no BHBing; i think like 80% of toddlers are cute lurh, that's almost majority.

that said; got hideous ones lurh (not including me. HAHAHA)
but if i carry on, i will be subconciously reserving my spot in hell; for an eternity of days and neverending nights. hot. (no pun intended)

and then; i saw my primary school photos. i almost choked and died. i swore my heart almost attacked my lungs; and made me spit out alveo whatever; (i forget, sorry biology) and at the same time, blood. A LOT of blood..

i really need a paper shredder machine, and quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home