Saturday, May 19, 2007

mbnmbn

YAYAYAYAYAYA. :D

i finished my 3rd and last A3 portrait; this time of impressionalism. I'm like on a run here; can't say they are as fantastic as Joanne/David/Spyro's pop art; but it's passable. Peggy's choosey, but not thatttt choosey. I think. ._. Lol.

HEHEH.
ew, jaslene won america's next top model. my poor russian beauty; natasha. GAHHHH. D: NEXT.

CCN day today!! Had lotsa fun in bed (sounds wrong huh? i was wooning LAHS. hahaha.) and then headed to sch at about 12. Was late lurh, but when I was there; i was at the bottle stall on a spreeeeeee. Drawing on pebbles and doing my bottle thingthong. The glass doesn't permit paint marker markings stay on. SADDED. it kept peeling. went about; hahaha and got cheated of mahhh money. Nicholas, Andy, they all; keep kacheowing me xD JOKKKING.

hehehs. bought jacq's present at the bottle store. it kept peeling on the way back. OH YAH. i want to thank sharon with the bottom of my hart. She's just sooooo nice. she painted my nails (OMG SECOND GAY STATEMENT) for FREEEE and even tolerated my requests for touch ups and whatever. Yes, i'm picky. Blah. THANKKK YOU. :D my smile one kept peeling so i rubbed it off in the end, sorry for the effort D: i hope you recouped your losses somehow, later!! i peeled off my sad's left eye while watching tv jsut now. it looks damn funny. i'll show a pic of it's original self when i plug my HP into the comp for INTERACTION. hahaha.

and after, went to gardens with sam, amanda and yq. originally there was some mxup with kboxing and whatever with everybody else; but it ended up being okkkay. cam whored at the steps. HEHHEH. ^^"

ate minimal stuff at gardens cause we alr. ate our asses 358430958 calories back at temasek. yah, then we walked to s'goon mrt initially thinking of taking bus to kovan to pass jacq her present. (ohya, happy birthday. lol. :)) buddeeeen, she was going to leave late from esplanade, so we ended up pushing it to some other day. DELAYYYS.

i saw an eye candy at the terminal just now. wahahah. he probably thinks i'm gay but whatever. eye candy doesn't limit a certain gender to the opposite sex does it? STEREOTYPISM. the republicans would be so upset with all of you narrow minded people!! D:

since amanda wants to do this candy candy thng if only i do it too;
i RARELY (hahaha) peng wei SO:

my eye candies incluuuude.
:bus interchange eyecandy.
:businesscart eyecandy.
:designsch eyecandy.
:orientationleader eyecandy.
:fren's acquaintance eyecandy.

ANNNND.

:walkingaroundstudent eyecandy.
THIS INCLUDES YOU, YOU and YOU. SO ANY GOOD LOOKING MALE OR FEMALE WHOM I PERCIEVE AS PASSABLE, YOU'RE MY EYECANDY FOR THE DAY OKAY? :D
see i'm so magnaminous (oh however you spell it. i think my english is getting pretty baddddd. i'm losing touch. OH DESIGN, how i've sacrificed for you.)

i shall read a book soon.

OH YAH.


WHO WANTS TO BE PART OF MY PHOTO PROJECT?
serious. no modelling required. Just smiles and naturalism (if that's a word. hehhh.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home