Thursday, May 17, 2007

nfgn

WAHHHLAO.

blogger makes me want to kill someone.
BUT BEFORE KILLING.

i realised blogger is back to it's original tip top finess.
YAY. :D

that day; i wanted to blog about something; but blogger fricking crashed on me. everything about uncle alien and whatever whatever was gone! SAAAAD.

oh well. now that it's back; better take the opportunity to tell the world my secret life before this website falls sick again, down with virus. WAHAHA. not funny. o.o

okay lurh. Semester ends in 1 week time. Have to rush two more A3 portraits and another A2 one. WAHHHFRICKS. 'm damn lost-and the sketchbook; machiam scribbles seh. I really need to stop digressing and quick.

WE HAVE A NEW ASSSSSIGNMENT FOR COMDI! already lurh; like blah. already some premature conflicts; but we'll get over it and get it done with. AIM FOR GOLD, BENN AND TEAM :D who knows; if its really really really really really really really good; we can win top prize of 50grand. can you imagine? 50grand. *swoons. I promise i'll buy everyone lunch at Mensa if I do. LOLOL!!

'mensa-ed with christian; spyro (dragon-benji, HAH) and iskhandar.
'pooled with amanda, jasmine and zhen.
'supposed to go DBoat training; but pangsehed JS, JY, SH and YR. (I REMEMBER THAT GIRLS NAME NOW. YanRu. :D)
'ate at great wall in serangoon.
'stole amanda's HOR FUN. HAHAHAH :D

wahhhh. amos and ronald are joining design elections. So hardcore. what am i doing, gee Benn ?





I'm Voting!!
I'M A PROUD REPUBLICAN KAY. (okay, designer; whatever) AND SINGAPOREAN!

we are singaporeee, we are singaporreeee; we will stand together hear the lion roaar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home