Sunday, May 13, 2007

sdf

Blogger is menstruating big time. It's making me sad.
Its been like kee siao(crazy) for like a period of time alr.

I can't post my photos, I can't post abt things that happened only cause i forgot abt them (even though they're like few days ago) because blogger won't let me sign in to blog abt it. BLAHHHH.

Anyways. At least I still remember yst's thing thong.
Had dragonboat orientation. Went down to kallang at ard like 11. Woah. Surprisingly, Corinne, Sheena, JS, Jiayun, Shuhui, Kemund were there. REUNION :D

Lol. paddled like fuck. idiot JIAKSAI took the right so i had to use my left arm; urgh. But at least we won the all boys team during the regata; even when our boat was composed of 1/3 females. So man; hahaha!

K lurh, then they played this silly game where we had to roll over one another. O.O ouch. I'd rather not recap that; cause it's too painful to. HAH. so after, me; ke, JS, SH, JY, zen and another girl (I forgot her name. shit. i suck at rmbring chinese names) and met CK and Aizat at Suntec.

Fricks, SH lost her wallet on the bus; so we bus-ed down to err. I dono what's that place called lurh; but it's the extreme end of 16. Tanah Merah? Something like that. Still couldn't find, poor thing; she broke down. Hais. Then went for lunch. Ke and I fricking ate like pigs. xD hungry whut. can't blame. HEH.

then everyone went back their seperate ways. zzzees. i alone bus-ed back home with 132. Lol. Took like an hour and a half, slept on the bus right at the back //shiok. hope i didn' snore. -.-

i'm like fricking procrastinating on my work. adobe crashed on me yst; so i have to redo my coverpage. WAHLAN. D:

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.

that said, i still have to finish my project by tuesday. EGADS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home