Monday, April 30, 2007

jkljk

' couldn't sleep yesterday.
nose was fricken block on both sides
mother tossed and saw me sitting up
asked me cha feng you
damn hot lah, my undernose
but made me sleep. lol.

' first day of school.
maybe being a little critical.
i should just relax hm.
take a step back
nevermind, it'll get better
i miss you guys.
yes you, all you people i love so dear + 4E1.

' trained down to esplanade for field trip.
then walked up and down to national library
finding design icons?
art friend is ex. hoho
art stuff is DAMN ex. hoheho
one box watercolour, 108. blardy.
zaneta was taking brochures like kiasu auntie. LOL
met design studs at bras basar.
hmm.
i need a getaway soon.

' let me excel in this latest project ya
i have ideas, but i hope they aren't off topic.
vaani scares me, peggy's cool.
have to buy sketch pads and boards tomoro.
more expenses.
design oi!' :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home