Wednesday, April 25, 2007

hg

Zzz. Fricken hell. If only the people of our younger generations were anymuch cleverer.

I get pissed off when I speak to stupid people. Please get more intellectual.

This girl added me on friendster through someone I think, and today she decided to speak to me on MSN. Granted I alr. know who she is.

The conversation starts with a usual hello and whatever, then she asks me to give her more comments on friendster. I reply with a casual okay, and she asks you know who I am?

oh gosh, why yes. your name is fricken in your msn nick and it tallies with your friendster one. like duh. besides, i've seen your email when you added me the first time around. good grief !

i replied with "like duh."

and she didn't understand what that meant.

Kids.

and you think they were starting to become more IT saavy.

I feel bitchy today. *rollseyes. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home