Monday, April 16, 2007

fds

Assss I was saying. FOC was bloody amazing. Zilra was pretty breath-taking, but we ended up 5th. No worries, with all the hard work that we've put in, I'm sure the Zilrans are all winners in each other's eyes. :D

The first day was a little dead, everyone was a lil luke-warm. No one was overly enthusiastic about the cheering or anything else only because we barely knew each other. I mean, honestly, that's how all camps start right?! Apart from the lunch cheering lurh, cause we all want lunch; the boot-camp style.

The following days were better (apart from the mornings, where sleepy-eyed Benn would usually huddle in the corner and look at the enthusiastic weirdoes with 'that' look.) I screamed my lungs out twice, and got my voice hoarse; both in which wern't very serious. Didn't zao sia all that much. Still very sexi kay, my voice. Sub-com was a blast, and the trip to Mac at CPF Building was rather fruitful. With a slipful of emails (*paper stolen from the notebook of someone, mwaha, whom I have no idea who); our friendster accounts jumpped like by 30 full people lurh. Shiok!

After camp, the folllowing night was FULL of mass-msn-chats; with chatlogs the length the width of Singapore. My msn was tuh-tuh-dunging the entire time. Lol. Zilra loves each other that mch. (:

Today, no voice still go K-boxing with Amanda and Zhen. Last minute decision, nothing to do; figured I had enough sleep. Lest become pig. T'was okay, silly people didn't want to refill for us, no ren qing wei; even with Zhen's charm. Smuggled food in, and Suzanne too. Yes we're that illegal, even with the manager walking up and down the many many corridors. So eng urh, lol; be manager.

Dinner at the foodcourt cause I refused to withdraw money, my bank pokking alr. So long never put things in, keep taking out. Beep, breakdown! Discussed future plans man. THINK FAR!! Kids, sigh. It's so damn good to be a teen.

Fast forward, pulled Zhen out of the train at Hougang, damn fricken hillarious//whilst sending songs. Camwhored on the bus on the way back with Amanda. Woots. Typical. LOLOL! That's about it. Love you readers, too lazy to type in detail.

MUAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home