Wednesday, April 11, 2007

xx

Lol. that day, there was this lil boy in the elevator.
Called me PAPA.

OMGOSH. so cute can. want bring home.
everybody knows I secretly take pictures of kawaii babies off the streets right?! xD

Stalked up on chocolate just now, with my trip to NTUC.
cravings, cravings, pregnancy. zzz.

Hell yes. Design students of TP came knocking on my door just now. Waha. Another camp in 2 fricking weeks. Shish. Machiam got selected for some competition.

"Benn?"
ya?..
"You've been selected to join SINGAPORE'S NEXT TOP MODEL!!!"
oh my god!!!!! *jumps about like crazy american*
then what about ryan loh?

LOL

also got a bit of the police feel. stand outside there, coo coo one. Make me kia kia. o.o
so sorry couldn't meet with you guys today.

MISS YA, LOVE YA LOADS, E1ners!!
:D KIZSES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home