Thursday, April 5, 2007

xu chun mei.

And if any of you haven't gotten enough of Xu Chun Mei, I know I haven't. Lol. Heres a little bit of that sparkling personality to brighten up everyones life! *chuckle-

I was watching her, engrossed; till like 3am yst. Gosh.
























Am I the only one surprised she's of some rich status? Gosh. I can never be a paparazzi cause I barely follow on these things. So c'mon now people. Anyone wants to rape the heiress?

Or rather; since Singapore is such a classy country, lets all nod our little heads while we walk down the common coridoor if we see someone familiar. Even Aunty Chow, the egg seller, also must nod head urh!! :D

*I sincerely apologise for the music in the backdrop. I think it should end in around 3-4 minutes, so it won't affect that much of the video hearing. I don't think it's in replay.. is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home