Thursday, April 5, 2007

loves.

Okay. my first decent post since the reincarnation of benn's blogging lifestyle. I shall refrain from making my blog overly crammed- by erecting pictures this post and the next. Besides it just bores me to go through all that, dampening my mood for blogging. I will try to keep up with the youtube videos, keep all of you entertained. :D SEE, i so wu xim right?!

I just came back from 4th Ma's place. I call her that even though she's my auntie. No idea why, just the Tan family tradition? Dinner and all that jazz. The fish was bloody orgasmic. wahaha. it was really that good. furthermre, i've finally had my first taste of chicken feet. jelly-tastic. all because my mom and I met eugene kor (cahsen) on the roads of Orchard, before he suggested we go over to have dinner; just because.. he was doing so too!

anyways, enough about the daily routine think. it gets kinda lame, this being an online diary for the world to scrutinize, so i shall post some other irrelevant stuff.

IS ANYONE ELSE BLOODY EXCITED EVAN YO IS COMING TOMORO?!

*screams from everywhere, me!- me!~ me!!=*

AND MEEEE!

xD

Can't waiiiit. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home