Tuesday, April 10, 2007

i

I had the weirdest dream ever.

Word.

I was like in a toilet? Avoiding pursuit from some weird weird people. Apparently I was hiding in the cubicle, and my bag (The Ripcurl one) was outside, against the wall, next to the sink. And I'm thinking, shit! (No pun intended) I can't go out and get it, what if they see me? So I leave it outside hoping my attackers don't come in.

Then the most hilarious thing happens. A guy walks in and attempts to steal my bag. After doing his business, he takes my bag out and lala. He gets chopped to a kazillion pieces.

O.O

Now here's the fun part. Then this sensei oracle like person (Think Chow Yun Fat with his black sunglasses) comes into the toilet. He washes his hands and talks to me in the cubicle at the same time.

"You know they're after you."

*A very duh moment-

Then he was like.
"I was once an entrepreneur too, A businessman. Then, it didn't do very well and they came after me."
[basically to say, he sucked at whatever he did, and his business BANKRUPT]

-insert interesting escaping story cause I didn't really remember-
I think it was something about by train, by boat, by bus sort of thing. Like epic drama.

Then, the mob outside shouted
"He's over there, he's over there; zai na li!"
Boom boom boom, they run past the toilet door.

and then.

TA TA TAH DUMMMM.


















I woke up. o.o

But pretty exciting story anyways right? I don't get what I possibly could have done in the day to get this dream.

I think the bankruptcy thing is from XI LING MEN. and the entrepreneur thing and killer thing is from 13 BIAN.

Gosh, the things drama can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home