Sunday, April 8, 2007

xc

Oh gosh, I'm about to tell you all something exciting that I did yesterday.

I WALKED HOME FROM SENGKANG YST. :D

Sengkang to Serangoon North. Can you bloody imagine. So proud of myself. It's like pass how many mrt stops can. I even walked past Buangkok, close to Ivan's place. wahahah. And surprisingly, it took only 1 hour! On the dot! Sans the time I took to pee at the petrol kiosk and replacing it with the time I actually ran (yah, pretending to be a health frick.)

YAH BABY!

so fit now.
LOL

So yst. went to Villag'e to celebrate Nick's birthday. Mwahaha, I bloody scratched the barcode. But clever people used the writing number tactic. Blahs. Better still, dneed pay fine. xD So it was pretty much just slacking and tawking. I'm broke alr, and I still owe Susan $5 ! OHMAHGOOSH.

Jasmine makes a hilarious indian, just so all you lovely kiddies know, and we were annoying the whole train. (Well majority, except those who um-chioed WITH us)

KAI LU SE CI CI DE!

lmao!

Yst's yst went to see AH CAI AT BUGIS. w00tage, baby. but so many bloody girl fans out there, clog the whole area. zzz. Didn't manage to buy anything though, save money forNick's bday!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home