Saturday, April 28, 2007

fdg

I apologise for the recent lack of pictures these few days. Let me tell you a story about a horrible loner, also known as.. me. Lol.

Yesterday, I was damn (powered whatever, whatever) fricken bored. And I woke up at about 9+,10? So I had tons of time on my hands. I wandered in and out of my room; to the hall, and back, to the toilet, just for the sake of looking in the mirror, and out; and into the kitchen, to rummage the fridge just for fun, and out.

You get my point.

YOU CAN'T SPEND A DAY LIKE THAT, CAN YOU?! ITS AGAINST THE RULES. D:

So, I decided to go out, besides; I have to go back to NV to collect my cert. So I went out to a nearby coffeeshop to eat my lunch alone (so sad. ):) and then 156ed down to Sengkang before LRTing to school. So many new faces, machiam I stranger. Hardly any students I recognised, probably apart from Collin and others others, whom I didn't acknowledge cause I only briefly know. Collected my cert then wandered into the canteen, just to see the aunties; then left. So loser right?

Was supposed to meet KC and Ant and blah blah to collect together, but I really had that much time on my hands. If you were wondering why I'm so lonely, it's partly because everyone else has started school, and the HTM people are having orientation or something, till late-and the SP and NP people are simply too far to reach out to. The LRM and BSG ones, I didn't ask; but I don't think they'd be very free either. :\

Cause I REALLY had nothing to do, I trained down to Dhoby-then walked to Bugis. Save money you know? I went into the National Library once, then left for Bugis Street. Kiaed alone, lol- and bought a cap and chain for $14 altogether. Quite worthwhile I think. Bloody rained on and off, when the cats and dogs simply refused to drop, I went back to the National Library again.

Read some book on art or something, might as well prepare for school since I have so much time. and eavesdropped on the person beside me on the phone. Dono what proposal, dono what you don't trust me shit. It was all in joking demean, and nobody was going to punch anyone through the phone so.. I have a horrible habit of doing that. D: Not my fault!! It just travels to my ears.

edited* OH YA. I forgot to post about the malay scripture exhibition on the 9th floor. Dono something something Chien or Guan reference place. There was this malay scripture exhibition, and no one was on that level. WAS FRICKEN QUIET. so I wandered around, flip flops in my hands (cause if I wear got the kee-yak kee-yak sound, very puo huai qi fen). It was alot on like stones and stuff. I didn't want to read the translations cause the whole atmosphere made it rather fricky. Later like read finish the subscript liao then kena curse or something. Hahs. I was in this red room, then further down was the green room.

THEN!!

I heard talking. Mumbling talking. I stood rooted lurh can. Then i fricken ran out, and went the other way towards the direction of the sound /like any stupid retarded lead actor in horror films. CHEH. they had a prerecorded video on the other side, playing this guy speaking. zzz. So anticlimax. But there was this ear phone playing this malay girl singing a poem, that one quite scary lurh. Lol.

Was a fruitful experience lurh, at least that level de security guard was nice. She smiled at me. :D Woot. I wonder if they get paid for such a bo liao job.

Denny was in the district, cause he studies there. wahlaos. Pangsehhhh!! ): Had one hour break but he chose to have lunch with his friends instead. So saddened. Nevermind urh-zz

So after, I had Strawberry cheese at the Hans there. Costs $3. I'll tell you all the details, cause I really remember everything of my horribly scarred day. I like strawberried stuff, nice. :D and then walked back to Dhoby for dinner (also alone. zzz)

Then I trained back.

I will start accepting loser comments after I press publish. Thanks. Rotten eggs will gladly be dis-appreciated (is there such a word?)

AND NOW, IM AT HOME SICK. URGHS.
sian.

nevermind. lots of fluid will do the trick, like i've always done.

ALSO.
i changed my email eh!!

whatthefricks@hotmail.com


if I haven't added you, so sorry.
I like it, has a ring to it. ^^"

edited*
IJUSTREALISED!! YESTERDAYSOEMO!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home