Saturday, April 28, 2007

ghd

I feel bored and alone.
I feel sick and despaired.
I feel useless and unworthy.
I feel tired and helpless.
I feel ugly and despised.
I feel cold and terrible.
I feel unwanted and sadden.
I feel lifeless and insecure.
I'm just reaching out to you.
To no avail.
I realise.
You're never there.

I feel emo and lost.
I feel suicidal and-

It's supposed to end like that. Lol.
Go consult your literature teacher if you don't get it.
That's my emo poem for today, cause I really feel terrible.

Don't worry, I'm not going to kill myself. I'm better than that. D:

putting on a fanciful facade for today. happy. oh so happy..

*On a happier note, I watched Digimon just now. Downloaded it. Hehs. Oh well. How I wish I were a digi-destined. :\ Something, or rather; somemon that I can relate to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home