Sunday, April 29, 2007

fgfdg

I had nothing to do just now, so I watched the rerun of Miss Singapore Universe, and my; am I cranky about it. Lol.

#01. Almost (Majority) of these girls speak with a faux accent that they try to pull off as crassy. Apparently not. It sounds far from what it's supposed to sound like and it's hideous. It makes you look retarded. I'mmrh shooo happayy to bay heruh. *flashy smile- Err. Next?

#02. I fricken can't believe how pretty some of these girls are. Wow. So pretty that even Cadenze and Celeste made it to the Top10. Kudos for drugging the judges without anyone seeing. Celeste, at least okayyy lurh. Cadenzeeee... cannot make it. Lol. (Explained later)

#03. Of course all of you are excited. Is that the only word that comes to your mind when the hosts ask you how you are feeling? Eloquent, ladies. Eloquent.

#04. How are several of the questions relevant for asking in MSU? I mean.

"If you had to dance with either Glenn or the FD, who would you choose and why?'

.... Does that even matter? Shouldn't MSU be about world peace and pearly whities? Or even, how to make the world a better place? That IS very mundane of pageants, but isn't that what Miss Whatevers are about? Lol. I guess their trying to pull the witty side from the contestants, but it's a little or rather, VERY redundant.

#05. Some girls simply have horrible diction and horrendous vocab. The government should focus on ENGRISH COOL! instead of the mother tongue counterpart. I is so happy that he win my heart that time. HEHE.

#06. Jonathan Leong's guest starring was okay. Cept' I'm a complete asshole today, and I think his song was COMPLETELY anti-climax and monotone. ZZzzzz. ... -AH? HUH? WINNER ANNOUNCE ALR. URH?!

#07. At least Celeste was hideously well versed. I like how she presented herself and she was good with her words. Cadenze on the other hand..

How would you tell your friend he/she has body odour? (Asked by Paul Twohill.)

Teehee. Wow, tricky. I would urh. relate to him urh. my own body odour and tell him how urh. I use perfume to cover it up. Urh. Yah. Urh. this would give me opportunity to buy him perfume. Thank you.

........ LOLOLOL.

Okay. No more.
You've heard me whine enough.

At least I thought the winner was deserving. All final 3 were. Albeit I think Jessica looks a lot like Jade. Hmm. But creamest of the croppest anyways. :D

I sincerely urge all chio bus to apply when they reach legal age. I know Singapore is worthy and capable of better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home