Monday, May 28, 2007

bngh

I'onoe. I feel like blogging even though I have nthing to write about.

I want a job.
I want a holiday trip,
and something exciting. D:

Got Nicole and Nancy's number from Boy yst. (recruitment agencies lurh.) so I'm gonna just hit em up soon. I have this awkward feeling of calling people of authority. Yikes. I paiseh. Lol! No lah. Seriously; it's just weird.

I remember eating Swensens with Amanda, Zhen and Sam at Compass. Ahh; chicken baked rice. If memory served me right; it was them;; I forget. I just have a terrible memory. I can only remember how the chicken baked rice's rice tasted like chicken rice.. and how we were sitting at a 4 person cubical. =x


I look damn old, machiam want die alr. D:


I also remember going to town with yq and Zhen. And waiting for yq to try alllll her G2000 clothes until i was damn bored; and decided to play along. Went to G2000blu for job interview; stupid butch(bitch) was like veh sian alr. when I said i could only work for a month. TRUE WHUT. other people lie; then say can work more and quit before they are due, would you prefer that?

I'M HONEST, IN YO FACE.


Fitting Room fiesco!

Yah. that's all for now. I better go call Nicole, Nancy and this other advert. Lol.
Thanks xuefennnn for complimenting me. :D hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home