Wednesday, October 3, 2007

hello.

i'm watching 100%, and at the same time trying to get something done for my classes tomorow. i have a write up to work on for marketing soon. going to the doc's tomorrow! blahhhhh. I stuck all my green stickers on Wyncy's adaptor earlier, they're not very sticky (lousy la, its only 10 tickets each) but at least its decoration? i'm so thoughtful right?! wahaha. a bit disappointed the 'sanim' dropped and disappeared into oblivion though.

had dinner at ikea, chicken leg thingy, and 2 wings for dinner. (yes, i do realise that's a lot of chicken) and i'm soooo grossed out by the smell of chicken alr. i swear i'm not going to eat any main courses from IKEA's restaurant anymore. i'll probably binge on the one dollar hot dogs downstairs and the yummylicious soft ice cream.

i'm going to have to remind myself to bring back xuefen's stuff tomoro cause she needs them soon. so silly, i forgot to bring today !! D:

i'm a little caught on jolin's te wu J, and song xin ni falling on her ass whilst trying to pole dance is hilarious.

I need a haircut soon,
I hate marketing and PcomD,
I want to sleep innnn,
I want a surprise present,
I need a holiday,

so many things, so little time, so little money. who wants to sponsor? mcdonalds?


dingding!! my beloved cutie.


heaps and mountains'ful of beehon

YAYYYYY, YUMCHA ON SATURDAY. I NEED MY MONTHLY DOSAGE OF HAR GAU. :D :D :D REJOICE.

ps. pole dancing seems fun. ._.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home