Monday, October 1, 2007

Galah.

So sick and tired of losing things alr. and spending unnecessary money to replace them. urgh. At times like these, I'm so willing to move out and stay alone, cause I keep blaming others for losing my stuff. Perhaps then, I'd realise I'm the one at fault, OR manage to keep my things in place for afterall, I know where MY things are and I wouldn't move them about and misplace stuff. Maybe?

On a lighter note, had dinner at AMK hub with Amanda at some Taiwan eatery thing. Wasn't that bad as the exterior looked, and I wouldn't mind patronising them again. Hahahah. Watched 'da2 ren2s' at the arcade shoot hoops. Jaw-dropping I tell you. Especially the fact that they are what, probably not older than sec 3? And the very thought of them being capable of shooting over 700 points worth of balls at that astounding speed amazes me. Also, judging by their appearance, you'd probably never figured they had such talents. Never judge a book by its cover aye. Hahhah.

Played our equal fair, and laokuied. LOL.

Sat at Mac and watched S11 aunties and laughed till I almost lost my mental stability. Walked back about hub and headed for the arcade one last time before heading home, and the 2-3 da rens were still there! I can barely imagine how much they spend daily, on the arcade. Eesh, probably enough to buy me something fancy.

Found loose tickets hanging about some machine, and traded the tickets for sticker!
HAHAHAH. FREE STICKER ANYONE? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home