Monday, October 1, 2007

fCk

I have this uncontrollable overwhelming urge to slap the fucking old man. So he claims he fucking threw away the cover for the adaptor head cause he reckoned nobody needed it. Who is he to fucking claim anything like that. Fucking old man, I'm pissed aye. I can't wait till he dies of a recurring cancer cell or something drastic and painful. He hasn't even done anything to prove himself of being a potentially worthy relative in any way. Urgh, I'm so disgusted I can't go on.

Chen Wei Lian is so ugly, I just saw him on an advertisement. I feel bad and a little guilty cause he's blind, but whatever; this is my blog. Besides, I'm feeling venomous enough already, at this point of time.

I saw a Jay Zhou lookalike on the bus just now, probably 70%? Quite freaky. Lol.

I'm probably so flared up because I had KFC for lunch and dinner just now, blah. Hopefully tomorrow will be a healthy day. Heh.

candlelight, starbright.

grandma is sick, and can't cook. she's asleep for the entire time and i'm worried for her D:
this is so unfair, how can the fucking old man be perfectly fine!?
urgh, if only things were reverted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home