Tuesday, July 31, 2007

rant

A certain event happened today, that has frustrated me so, hence egging me to write this entry.

Case: Unbeknownst to Girl A, Boy uses Girl A's phone to take pictures with Girl B and jokingly saves it as Wallpaper - Without malicious intent. Girl A finds out and throws a hissy-fit and is all upset but refuses to say. Finally she tells her good friend, who realising her distress relays the message of Girl A's level of discontent to Boy and friends. Note that this and its entirety is happening on a Birthday chalet.


Surely this has happened before (the photo taking, just for fun bit) on everybody. Even a friend present admitted she's been victim of such, and I myself have been too. Lol. Apparently Girl A is upset over sensitivity issues

Okay, so Boy is me. I admit it.

Girl A's friend said it rather solemnly, so I attempted to go down to see what the problem was and try to salvage whatever; hoping everything was a big joke (I initially thought it was) and we'll all go down and ha-ha-ha. Upon seeing me downstairs, Girl A was like quietly to her friend "why you call him down?" and realising this was for real, I peeked out the door of the chalet and apologised meekly and (hopefully) sincerely. It went some what like this.

Boy: Eh.. Sorry eh.
Girl A: Nehmind. (With displease obviously scribbled all over the place)

And after which, made the whole event awkward enough to leave. Erm okay.

#01. What IS the big deal? Okay, so I thought we were friends, we were on okay terms. We've met like twice and you've spoke to me in a rather friendly manor; and this is too much to take? I mean, I've done this on others, and had it done on me occasionally, even if we were purely acquaintances, wouldn't it have like helped our relationship bond (okay this sounds wrong) in a way or another, had we just had a laugh about it.

I would be expecting "Wah lau eh, hahaha, idiot eh you!" and we both laugh over it;
instead of "...why you call him down? #%$@#%$#%"

Okay fine, if it's such a huge fuss over sensitivity like you claim, then allow me to elaborate on that further.

#02. This is a birthday party, my sensitive princess. Wouldn't it have saved either of us some face had you just approached me and asked if I actually took a look at your files and messages what not? You just HAD to dampen the entire mood, by having someone else relay, and relay and relay. Miscommunication.

Sub02.01: As I said, I barely know you, and I purely did it in the name of fun and games. Why would I even bother digging out information about who sent you messages and what picturesyou took in the recent hours. Like, I know who you used to be with, and that's it. I don't even know your full name, let alone the majority of the friends who probably texted you. Even then, I barely know your ex, why would I bother finding out whatever he's messaged you over the span of your relationship (had you even kept them). 4 words, Waste of my time.

Okay. Girl A is meeting Lucy at Hougang Mall at 16:45 tomorrow. I shall follow her from behind for like 15 minutes. Gosh, get a grip; I hardly know you. Why would I even want to stalk you? If you had thoughts like that, boy are you big time deluded.

Unless you have like hardcore tammy-esque pictures or videos in your phone (which I highly doubt, right? I wouldn't know), why so upset? Okay, I admit I entered your file gallery once to set the particular picture as wallpaper, and I can frankly tell you and everyone else now, I only thought I saw a picture of some roses in THUMBNAIL MODE because they appeared familiar - you were watering them earlier i think. How can you even see anything clearly in thumbnail mode? Lol. Not once have I actually entered and scrolled through your gallery ONE BY ONE. Let alone your MESSAGES. Girl B was there, she can be my witness. I don't really wish to either, not after this, no.

Gosh, paranoia can be so fucked up right? I don't even know you well enough, and I wouldn't want to know about the person in the first picture with you or whatever. (Note. If it really is a photograph with another person as the first picture, let it be known that it is purely coincidental cause I WOULDN'T BLOODY CARE TO CAREFULLY SCROLL THROUGH YOUR PICTURES IN DETAIL OVER THE TIME SPAN OF WHAT, 2 MINUTES?)

If you really have big-ass sensitivity issues, I guess you do have a right to throw such a huge fuss (whatever, lame), and I have already apologised to you for TRESPASSING ON YOUR DIGITAL PROPERTY and I'm not going to do it once again, cause it's #1, not worth my time, and #2, i don't see the whole ENTIRE idea of the commotion that actually resulted from my fault. I'm not pushing the blame, I acknowledge the fact some people are big-time anal over sensitivity issues and it's my fault for touching your phone in the first place, yeah but when the reaction it was supposed to incur was probably a 0.005 on a richter scale and you made it into a full time earthquake, probably hitting 10 and killing thousands and thousands of people = Blowing things out of proportion.

I'm not in the position to preach, but I'm just saying, if you had a bloody issue in the first place, COME AND TALK TO ME. Don't give me a face and go like "what, what? nothing, nevermind." when you're CLEARLY upset. If you're THAT emotional, fucking blow your top and don't go as though nothing ever happened; we could have settled it there and then. But you chose to make things sour and miserable by being all pissy, making the birthday girl rather upset. I think you have some apologising to do, not to me, but the other obvious. I have other things to bother about, rather then your personal issues, please.

If you really think I made that big a deal touching your phone without permission, I would probably have already been sued time and time again and sent to life imprisonment in jail for the misuse of other's cameras over and over again. Wan Zhen, don't sue me, please?

You blew the fucking fish out of the water with your princess attitude (which is rather shallow and self-centered, should i say) and made the entire event awkward. Thank you very much and with that I shall stop, this entry has gone rather long. Heh.

I just wanted to rant, and now that it's all out of my system, I'm rather relieved. Yay to blogs.
And if you want REAL sensitive issues, I've had my fair dealings of it with Suzanne in Sec 3. This is just, l.a.m.e in my opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home