Saturday, July 14, 2007

10 unusual facts.

10 Habits or Facts about YOU.

Unusual or not; I don't know leiii. but i've been tagged to do this; and since it's been a pretty long chain and not some half dead lame one; i'll give it a shot. :D

01. I abstain from using repetitive words in SMSes. Lollll. Like if I go "Lol . alright . never mind then . *insert something funny* hahaha ." I try not to use the same thing over and over and over and over.

02. I can never stand up for myself; I know right? Unless I'm super fucking pissed. Otherwise I'll just get angry all and suck it all in; taking all the crap from whoever. Urgh. I hate this about me. Then my whole day will get sulky and pissy.

03. I can get crazily postwhory at times. Weehee. :D

04. I'm actually very steady. HAHAHA. No; seriously. Like if I'm up for it; I am. I rarely back out. On then on.

05. I like messy. Heh. Although the family doesn't. How annoying it is living with neatfreaks when you're the only one slightly untidy. I know where I put my own things can liao lurhh.

06. I try to refrain from eating pork. Lol.

07. People say I have the quiet face. boooo D: DEHHH. If I know you well or vice versa; you'll realise I can get crazy and can like never stop talkkkiing. - or laughing.

08. I can get awfully stoned. I can freak out figuring where my phone is; when it's in my hand or wear my pants the other way around. (AT HOME LURHHH. can't see the logo murh. heh)

09. I am a loser of my own imagination. I want to do like many many many things. But end up getting none complete.

10. I think very far. Lol. Like what if until oblivion. Eg: That time when I saw this slightly mentally unsound girl going to the toilet and a teacher following her; [during 'O's halfway] I was freaking out that she would like beat the teacher up and like do her harm cause I didn't see the teacher come out in a long time. Heh

TAGGS:
amanda chua ziiii.
ivanNG.
nykelas.
fan yuan qi. hahaha
andy didi
suzannnne.

you're next. :D

i feel kinda lousy today. boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home