Monday, July 2, 2007

omg.

Irving just made a chat.
Made me realise several things.

How long I've not seen Irving even though we're in the same school. MISSES. D:
How long I've not seen Ivan, so far far away back in woodlands. MISSES. D:
How long I've not been back to NV or gathered with 4E1. MISSESSSS!! D:

BOOOO. D: wahlaos.

hahaha ! not selected in for SU subcom. pretty funny really. only if you know the real reason. xD !!
nevermind. secret.
edwin has yet to accept my msn add. blah. i need to thank him man. hehs.

Ohmygod. Eeling dajie said she saw me on bus today, reminds me she stays in Tampines. SMSchatted a while; hahaha and sent well wishes.

How long I've not seen my Innova mates, so far far away back in woodlands. MISSES. D:

OH.
and xiongwei messaged me to look for me today.

How long I've not seen XiongWei .... LOL

CRAP LURH.HAHAHA. xiongwei so nice urhhhh? hahaha. no lurh. seriously; haven't seen him or Rachel in forever either. D: MISSES.

oh and ben rocks CSS. :D
BOOOOOOOO.

now the SUSC people think I'm quiet, and that thought will stay that way; no chance to make them change their minds. blllahdy. beh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home