Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hey big spender.

"Hey big spender
spend a little time with me."

Good gosh. I was out alone for the whole day and my total expenditure was like flucking high of $90.40
somebody chain me up please.

fricking kenneth asked me go out; then wanted to swim afterwards. bahhhh.

let me do a breakdown of my costs and doings. tadahhh:

$49.90- haircut and highlites. did it fluorescent peachy but apparently; isn't as fluorecent as i expected. it probably will be under the sunlight, i think (i hope.) but i like the cut and how the colour subtlely factors in. (i'm probably just consoling myself. heh. OR NOT?!)

$35.00- contact lenses. YAYYYYY :D enough said. though i think the first one + consultation and teaching and everything is a little costly. i think the teaching is mandatory as in the guy didn't even ask me if i wanted it. he just sorta added it all in. at leasssst i'm getting it. wooo.

$3.00- ban mian. i waited damn long for the haircut lurh; and did my eye check and everything; so had dinner out. spicy. was tearing a bitta. D:

$2.00- muah chee. only the bestest. the one at hougang is dammmn fricking good lurh. i always buy it when i cut my hair last time. all time love. choooo-wee.

$0.50- macdonald ice cream. top off the dinner lurh. hahaha. i feel sinful; like gluttonically sinful. (is there even such a word?)

somebody chain me up pliiiiis. i have to go back to TP tomorrow until like eleven only. what's to go on afterwards, HMM?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home