Wednesday, June 13, 2007

zz

YAY. :D

Work's over for me. Couldn't help but do a little jig when I gave MeiJing my timesheet to mail back. Estatic. Hahaha. I also don't knw why eh; hm. Sense of accomplishment perhaps?

Had Yong Tau Fu at cine for like 3rd day in a row. fricking nice urh. hahaha. still remember talking to Jielin bout ghosts whilst eating that on Friday. Dried human smells like Bakkwa. Serious. Lol, says the pharmaceutical student. Can barely imagine. Blahhhh. hahaha.

It's damn good; and it was raining lurh; so I walked SPECIALLY to get it; even when I could have food at the canteen downstairs. AND i bussed down all the way to borders (but the bus doesn't exactly go there; so I had to do a lil detour and work further in the rain) JUST TO GET MY STRAWBERRY CHEESE QUAKE FROM DQ. omh. seriously. i think it's DAMN good.

there's like 1cm by 1cm cheese blocks in it. YEAH. i think i'm fricking preggers. specially travel in the rain just to get something i want. i'm just like that; hahaha. if i really want to get that something; i will go through allll means to hopefully get it. a bit retarded; but i like being me. walking across to lido; people give me that 'it's fucking drizzling and you're eating ice-cream.' look. hahahaha. damn funny.

happened again. i walked from front gate on the way back all the way to gardens to buy tapioca chips. BLAAAH. i'm snacking again. shit.

on a side note; i flashed an annoying dog the finger; for barking at me. :D
i love doing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home