Monday, June 18, 2007

Gosh.

Oh bum bum.

I feel like blogging; my thumb is being a horrendous sore. It hurts like fluck.

I shall type in short ' paras since my thumb is annoying me.

' met amanda and went to tanjong katong .
' to meet yq to get her violin thing thong
' crazy assasin man holding knife .
' damn DAMN funny lurh i tell you.
' ate miso crunch at KFC ; i like it :D
' went parkway to play arcade
' wanted to eat ponggol nasi lemak for dinnner but bahhh forgoed.
' bused back to s'goon; ate at garden market .
' flucking waited for miserable $2 CHAHKUAYTEOW.
' at least its good lah. but portion is so cry-worthy .
' went back kensington to play bball
' uncle closed in a bit so we walked to man's place
' fricking court no hoop.
HAHAHA.
' concludes my entry today; we all went home .
HURHUR.
i need to get to bed soon; i have to go back TP tmr. at 11am. GAHH. i haven't woke up so early in forever.
kizses.
editedtoadd; once i get bertnam linked up to the internet; i tell you.
i can let leicester rest. wahaha. poor thing has fricking slogged for me for so damn long.
bout time i let him rest. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home