Wednesday, July 25, 2007

ll

i need to say something, okay first off, this blog isn't dead. i've just been rushing for end block projects which is like due last friday or busy sleeping and err, perhaps hardcore stoning. huge relief of my chest to say that everythings been said and done, touched up and handed in. :D (this post is like wayyy overdue. seeing its alr. the 2nd lesson of the new block)

ANYWAYS. digital essentials are going pretty alright. it's fun to learn about things you sorta THINK you already know? so cool to prove yourself wrong. it's like jabbing yourself with a thumb and saying,

"EH RETARD. STUPID. SO EASY NOW THEN YOU KNOW."

right? hahaha. happens alot. i will post my first colored animal cat thing thong i did in class today soon. :D I call it pussycat. Its name was initially pussy; but little did it hit me that it was slightly vague and highly prude - but hence when it did, i added the cat.

I'M SIDETRACKING.
the main thing i wanted to say is number 2. i was on 55 today, and i sat behind this olduncle who fucking farted. pls. omg. i wanted to shift but then i didn't want to shift because I did like twice the first time round when I smelt cigarettes. But that was before I got used to it; and I didn't want to move again otherwise the guy like on the opposite will think I'm making advances on him or something. HAHAHA

i don't even think i'm making sense anymore. i'm on a methane high.

anyways, the main idea of this part of the post is to generate a two letter reflex from each and every one of you.

EW.

that's right.
and please stop laughing at my dream, you know who. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home