Sunday, July 22, 2007

AMELA

Greenridge Sec's visit. Student and I with Jiaxin. DSA-hey! :D under macson.
Angker.

Jiaxin's face is priceless.

Camwhoring. Boo.

I was telling Amanda some of my thoughts on the way back after entertaining the students. She said i was lor sor and too reflective. BOO. wahlaooo. hahaha. seriously though; t'was quite fun bringing the students around. Their demeanor totally made me miss my own secondary school days. Oh well. Poly's a new life in itself. Submerge, Immerse, Enjoy.

These photos will be like coming from back up, cause Bertnam can't autoscroll down post page. Boo. Birthday celebs !! Candle blowing. :D

Patrina and Boyfriend.

Irving, Kiachun, Anthony.


Happy Birthday 17ers.
Pity mine doesn't come until November 24th. Lol ! *hint. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home