Wednesday, July 25, 2007

xx

oh my god. i can't belief i've let myself get upset over something so minute. BOO. lame. anyways, i'd like to think, I'M OVER IT. hahaha, what a complete waste of my time.

I tried, I really did, and took the initiative I did; you're just one black n00b. pwned. lolz. no; actually; whatever, nevermind, pining and whining only makes me look like i'm unsatisfied or sour which i'm so completely not. NEXT.

Amanda Chua ! I'm over it !! :D (I hope. Lol) Moving on, because I think I'm worthy of better hahaha.

i'm o-kay. :D

and zhen, if you're reading this, we think you're an emo wreck. please don't cut yourself; we still love you. LOL. (:

oh, and i took the colour quiz again. Lol. works again. hahaha; creepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home